October 2022 Update
Developed in partnership with ChargePoint and site hosts, such as local governments, utilities and private companies, the Colorado Energy Office (CEO) fast-charging electric vehicle corridors project comprises high-speed charging stations to be installed at 34 locations across the state.
Sites Open Now
- Dinosaur Welcome Center: 101 Stegosaurus Fwy, Dinosaur, CO 81610
- Craig Kum & Go: 700 E. Victory Way, Craig, CO 81625
- Steamboat Springs Kum & Go: 80 Anglers Drive, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
- Granby Kum & Go: 308 W. Agate Avenue, Granby, CO 80446
- Estes Park Visitor Center: 500 Big Thompson Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517
- Pagosa Springs Centennial Park: San Juan River Walk, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
- Montrose City Parking Lot: 533 N. 1st Street, Montrose, CO 81401
- Rifle Kum & Go: 705 Taugenbaugh Blvd, Rifle, CO 81650
- Vail Lionshead Parking: 395 S Frontage Rd W, Vail, CO 81657
- Fairplay Town Hall: 901 9th St, Fairplay, CO 80440
- Salida Two Rivers Development: 1 Old Stage Rd., Salida, CO, 81201
- Purgatory Ski Resort: 1 Skier Pl, Durango, CO 81301
- Durango City Parking: 250 W 8th St, Durango, CO 81301
- Alamosa Visitor Center: 610 State Ave, Alamosa, CO 81101
- Wellington Kum & Go: 8150 6th St, Wellington, CO 80549
- La Junta Village Inn: 5 Walmart Way, La Junta, CO 81050
- Wheat Ridge Target: 5071 Kipling Street, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
- Conifer: 27181 Main Street, Conifer, CO
- Brighton: 15200 E 120TH Ave., Commerce City, CO
- Boulder: 1500 Pearl St., Boulder, CO
- Pueblo: 3522 N Elizabeth St, Pueblo, CO
- Georgetown: 1120 Argentine St., Georgetown, CO
- Limon: 250 E Main St, Limon, CO 80828
- Westminster: 7382 Federal Blvd, Westminster, CO 80030
- Ouray: 1230 Main Street, Ouray, CO 81427
- Greeley: 4318 Centerplace Dr, Greeley, CO 80631
- Canon City: 403 Royal Gorge Blvd, Canon City, CO 81212
- Sterling: 130 N 4th St, Sterling, CO 80751
- Lamar: 109 E Beech St, Lamar, CO 81052
- Dacono: 127 Laura Way, Dacono, CO 80514
- Burlington: 122 Lincoln St, Burlington, CO 80807
In Spring 2018, the Colorado Energy Office launched the Electric Vehicle (EV) Fast-Charging Corridors infrastructure grant program. This program directly addresses Action #1 in the Colorado Electric Vehicle Plan: Build out Colorado’s EV fast-charging infrastructure through public-private partnerships and in coordination with other programs.
In November 2018, Gov. Hickenlooper and Colorado Energy Office awarded a $10.33 million grant to ChargePoint to build electric vehicle fast-charging stations across the state. The fast-charging stations will be located in communities at 34 sites across six corridors comprising Interstate, State and U.S. Highways - see map above. Once complete, these stations will allow Coloradans to drive anywhere in the state in an electric vehicle.
This grant also helps implement Colorado's Beneficiary Mitigation Plan and the State’s commitment to the multi-state Regional Electric Vehicle West Memorandum of Understanding.
If you have questions about the EV Fast-Charging Corridors grant program, please contact Sr. Program Manager Matt Mines at firstname.lastname@example.org.