Thanks to the passage of SB22-193, CEO will continue the Can Do Colorado eBike Pilot Program by implementing a full-scale version of the program. Grants are available to non-profit organizations, local governments, tribal governments, and other community-based organizations to create eBike programs that give eBikes to low- and moderate-income Coloradans.
CEO is soliciting applications for the Community Access to Electric Bicycles Grant Program. The Grant Program provides funding for the development and implementation of eBike deployment projects in communities across the state. Collectively, projects proposed under this RFA shall:
- Increase access to eBikes for income-qualified individuals while maximizing air quality benefits and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reductions
- Close a gap rather than compete with established programs
- Represent the geographic diversity of Colorado communities
- Ensure viability beyond the term of this project
Find the Request for Applications (RFA) documents below.
Key Activities and Dates
|December 1, 2022|
|Webinar for potential applicants||December 5, 2022|
|Deadline to submit questions||December 7, 2022|
|RFA Answers posted on CEO's website||December 9, 2022|
|Concept papers due||December 16, 2022|
|Evaluation of concept papers||December 19 - 30, 2022|
|Notification to submit a full proposal||January 4, 2023|
|Technical assistance available||January 4 - 20, 2023|
|RFA proposal submission deadline||January 27, 2023|
|Evaluation of RFA proposals||January 30 - February 10, 2023|
|Notification of winners||February 14, 2023|
Request for Application (RFA) Documents
- Community Access to Electric Bikes Grant Program Request for Applications
- Application Summary Sheet
- Grant Program Concept Paper Form
- Grant Program Proposal Form
- State of Colorado Small Dollar Grant Award Terms and Conditions
- Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
Questions will be accepted at any time up until 5 PM on December 7, 2022 and shall be submitted using this google form.
Responses to questions and other updates will be posted to CEO’s website here.
Applicants may attend an optional webinar on December 5 at 3-4 pm MST. The webinar will be an opportunity to hear from program managers from the Can Do Colorado Pilot Program, who will be discussing their pilot project and lessons learned, and answering any questions. Applicants may register for this webinar here.