Below you can find numerous energy-specific resources that may be applicable to schools and districts here in Colorado, including Infrastructure Investment & Jobs Act (IIJA) offerings.
- The Colorado Energy Office's Energy Performance Contracting Program
- The Colorado Energy Office's ReNew Our Schools Program
- The Colorado Department of Education's BEST Program
- The Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment's Supplemental Environmental Projects offering
- Utility offerings (utility dependent so please contact your utility directly)
- The U.S. Department of Education's Elementary & Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund
- The IIJA's Grants for energy improvements at public school facilities offering.
- Additionally, hop over to the White House Briefing Room for a complete summary of the Biden-Harris Administration's K-12 Infrastructure Action Plan (which includes the release of this useful school infrastructure toolkit)
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to Wil Mannes at email@example.com.