Want to give your business an edge?
Become an authorized contractor in our network and offer the Colorado RENU Loan to your customers.
Benefits of Joining Our RENU-Authorized Network
- Sell larger, more comprehensive home energy performance projects
- Reach new customers
- Have your name and company listed on our website
- Gain Colorado Energy Office-led advertising and marketing of the RENU Loan
- Be affiliated with a trustworthy, State-sponsored energy loan program
- No cost to participate
- No contractor fees
Contractor Participation Requirements
- Professional license to perform relevant work
- Commercial general liability insurance coverage ($600,000 per occurrence) with Colorado Energy Office listed as an additional insured
- Legally required workers’ compensation insurance
- Good standing with the Colorado Secretary of State
- Listing with Better Business Bureau (do not need to seek BBB accreditation)
- Compliance all applicable laws
Steps to Join Our RENU-Authorized Network
- Complete and sign the CEO RENU Loan Contractor Application.
- Submit the signed application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of insurance and required licenses and certifications. View the Contractor Application Checklist to ensure your application is complete.
- Attend a 1-hour contractor training session. For information about upcoming trainings or to schedule an online training, email email@example.com.
- A Colorado Energy Office program manager will review your application, verify your information, and notify you when your application is approved.
See RENU Loan Contractor Resources for more information.
Questions? Contact Anne Kolesnikoff, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-866-2264.