For Energy in Colorado information, data and maps, go to U.S. Energy Information Information Administration (EIA) Colorado State Energy Profile and Energy Estimates.
- Since 2010, Colorado's renewable electricity net generation has more than tripled, led by increased wind and solar, and accounted for 30% of the state's total generation in 2020.
- Colorado ranked seventh among U.S. states in installed wind power capacity in 2020.
Source: EIA; last updated: March 18, 2021
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) - Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- Energy Information Association (EIA) - Renewable Energy Explained
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- EPA - State Renewable Energy Resources List
- EPA - Clean Energy Programs
- Western Area Power Administration (WAPA)